Zeta has recently announced its Zeta Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Network Operations Engineer. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Zeta. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Network Operations Engineer position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Zeta Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Network Operations Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
About Zeta :
Zeta is a financial technology company that focuses on providing innovative solutions for businesses and individuals. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zeta has gained prominence for its digital banking and payment products designed to simplify financial processes. The company offers a range of products, including Zeta Super Cards, employee benefits and rewards, and a cloud-based platform for expense management. Zeta’s solutions aim to streamline financial workflows, enhance user experiences, and bring efficiency to both personal and corporate finance.
Detailed Job Description :
- Implementation and day to day operation of Cloud Network Infrastructure (Multi region and Multi accounts) and cloud flare CDN.
- Maintenance and Incident support for physical DC (very small footprint but Critical Infrastructure)
- Provide technical and incident support rotational weekly on call schedule.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders For new project implementation and during critical incidents.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and automation
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring issues and focus on removing manual actions
- Good Communication skills and Prepare Technical documentation and RCA for Incidents.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in Cloud network and infrastructure deployments/operations
- Candidates must have good hands on experience in AWS or any other public cloud platforms (Azure or GCP Cloud)
- Candidate should have AWS Certified: (Cloud Practitioner, SysOps Administrator – Associate, Advanced Networking) or Microsoft Certified (Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator) or equivalent certifications
- Good understanding and experience in AWS VPC, Transit Gateway, VPN Gateway, ALB, Security Group, route53 and Certificate Manager or equivalent service in Azure.
- Understanding and experience in Cloud flare or other CDN Platform.
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting large-scale cloud and physical network infrastructure
- Understanding of web related technologies, Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows) and Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, SSL and certificate management, DHCP, Load Balancing, Natting, BGP, IpsecVPN, Routing/Switching, SSO, Identity & Access Management)
- Good knowledge and experience with Firewalls (Fortinet)
- basic understanding of terraform bitbucket and jenkins pipeline
- Understanding and Experience in monitoring using Kibana, Grafana or similar tools
- Good understanding of network and Infrastructure security
Selection Process :
The Network Operations Engineer position at Zeta follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Zeta Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zeta Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires