John Wood Group has recently announced its Wood Group Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with John Wood Group. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Wood Group Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|John Wood Group
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Chennai , Tamilnadu
|As per norms
About John Wood Group :
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people
Detailed Job Description :
- Java Developer, Java Programming Language, Oracle Database, JSP
- Application development using Python.
- R-program is the plus.
- Excellent in problem solving.
- Good Communication skills with a learning and implementing attitude.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in computer science or an equivalent technical discipline with an engineering background.
- Basic understanding of Visualization tools & knowledge on SQL and Relational Database.
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies.
- Python knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Selection Process :
The Graduate Engineer Trainee position at John Wood Group follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
John Wood Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wood Group Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires