Upgrad has recently announced its Upgrad Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Program Associate. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Upgrad. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Program Associate position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Upgrad Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|Upto 5.5 LPA
About Upgrad :
UpGrad was founded in 2015. The organisation is a leader in the online education revolution and is committed to helping the more than 1.3 billion people who work worldwide achieve professional achievement. It is of the few integrated lifelong learning technology companies in the world, serving both college students and working adults between the ages of 18 and 55.
Detailed Job Description :
About the Role:
Managing the end to end accountability of Live (Online) Session service features and ensuring a smooth and unique learning experience for learners by indulging in back office operations activities on a day to day basis. To be successful as a Program Associate, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations for a smooth live session delivery consisting of planning, scheduling,
- feedback, mentoring and stakeholder management.
- Deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, and resource constraints.
- Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers and industry experts for conducting live sessions
- Maintain and monitor feedback, quality, project plans, project schedules, budgets and
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all stakeholders are
- on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing status/weekly reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant
- Work with the Technology team to automate dashboards, analyze and interpret data. Apply
- knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve
- issues in unique and complex customer environments.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to deliver the live session operations within budget, timeline, quality and resource constraints
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel is a must
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle pressure & work on multiple tasks independently
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude
- Experience of leading team on critical projects (professional / extracurriculars) is a plus
Qualification: Graduate with Relevant Experience
Years of Experience Required: 0-3 (Accepting Freshers Application as well!!!)
Selection Process :
The Program Associate position at Upgrad follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Upgrad Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Upgrad Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires