SP Global has recently announced its S&P Global Careers 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with SP Global. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
S&P Global Careers 2024 Overview
|Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer
|B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science
|Freshers (final Years)
|Gurugram , Haryana Noida
|As per norms
About SP Global :
S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information ...
Detailed Job Description :
- Learn, design and implement technical solutions.
- Develop products using technologies that are scalable and resilient.
- Solve complex data engineering problems.
- Develop products using Cloud Native technologies.
- Develop products that provide best Customer Experience.
- Design and Development of DevOps Features.
- Provide technical support to development teams to assist in the adoption and implementation of DevOps practices including adoption of CI/CD/CT utilizing Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, ServiceNow, Security Scan Tools, CMDB and other tools focusing on automation.
- Configure and support build, deployment and test infrastructure
- Work with development teams to configure CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Automate the creation of environments and installation of software
- Helps troubleshoot DevOps infrastructure issues. Provides timely and effective communication to team and management on major incidents.
- Provide thought leadership, problem solving, collaboration and mentoring
- Lead by example and work hands on with global teams to innovate, create solutions and resolve issues.
- Work with Engineering, QA and SRE teams to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis.
- Work with the teams for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Work with Security Engineering team to develop solutions for security.
- Work effectively with global stakeholders
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks related to software build, deployment and operations
- Develop guidelines and support documentation
- Contribute to research and analysis into existing and emerging technologies to strengthen DevOps maturity in the organization.
- Ensure solutions delivered are fit for purpose, meet Security, Risk and Audit requirements, meet customer expectations and do not cause high severity outages.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to promote knowledge sharing
- Provide regular contributions to team knowledge base, product wikis and support documentation
- Maintain documentation for environment details
- Provide timely and accurate updates to stakeholders
- Implement cloud solutions and technologies
- Design and develop software products.
What We’re Looking For: We need talented, passionate team members who can help us solve the User Workflow and Analytical problems and develop products that provide best customer experience using the latest technologies in Data Engineering, Web Development, Automation, UI/UX
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Github will be of advantage.
What’s in it for you:
- We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
- Unparalleled opportunity and responsibility make a highly visible global impact.
- The chance to be part of a global community of like-minded technologists in a flat organization with a culture that promotes collaboration, “can do” mindsets and teamwork by building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Opportunity to work on unprecedented greenfield projects that impact different divisions and the financial services industry broadly.’
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
Selection Process :
The Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer position at SP Global follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
SP Global Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( S&P Global Careers 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires