Siemens has recently announced its Siemens Graduate Jobs 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Process Associate – Hire to Retire. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Siemens. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Process Associate – Hire to Retire position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Siemens Graduate Jobs 2024 Overview
|Process Associate – Hire to Retire
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|Upto 6.2 LPA
About Siemens :
Siemens is a technology company with a focus on industry, infrastructure, healthcare, and transportation. The goal of the company’s technological development is to provide clients with real value. Goods include smart grids and buildings, state-of-the-art medical equipment, more comfortable and hygienic travel, and strong supply chains. By fusing the digital and physical realms, Siemens helps its clients transform their markets and businesses and enhance the lives of billions of people.
Detailed Job Description :
You’ll make a difference by:
- Managing operations for one of the teams.
- Driving KPIs, SLAs for processes in scope
- Ensure process delivery as per client expectation.
- Managing process changes, process updates and other knowledge management requirements (process documentation, assessment, and training, etc.)
- Driving process improvement, automation, and digitalization
- Enabling team to deliver on key metrics (goals definition, measurement, tracking, feedback)
- MIS and reporting
- Managing client escalations, end user feedback, etc.
- Working with enabling teams within Shared Services to ensure the operations run like a well-oiled machine.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience.
- Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
- Highly energetic and” Go-getter”.
Selection Process :
The Process Associate – Hire to Retire position at Siemens follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Siemens Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Siemens Graduate Jobs 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires