Qualcomm has recently announced its Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Project Analyst Associate. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Qualcomm. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Project Analyst Associate position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Project Analyst Associate
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|Upto 10 LPA*
About Qualcomm :
Qualcomm Incorporated is a multinational company with activities all over the world and is headquartered in San Diego, California. It was founded in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services pertaining to wireless technology. It is the proprietor of patents that are necessary for the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, and WCDMA mobile communications protocols. Qualcomm has expanded its range of products throughout time to include semiconductors, the majority of which are produced through fabless manufacturing. It also produced semiconductor parts and software for watches, laptops, vehicles, telephones, wi-fi, and other devices.
Detailed Job Description :
- Centralized, professional scan team supporting all business units to analyze internally developed and inbound third-party software code for compliance with open-source licenses, commercial licenses, and standards. Using a variety of software tools, review and annotate code according to defined guidelines and resolve scan projects with minimal escalations to the Open-Source Group.
- Prepare reports of scan findings, research open issues, and request additional information from stakeholders in Engineering, Program Management, Product Management, Business Unit Legal and Open-Source Group. Track and report on status. Monitor product roadmaps and interact with release readiness/approval process. Manage automated scanning workflow. Document software metadata and usage guidance in databases. Expected to work with limited guidance to resolve issues of moderate complexity relating to any aspect of scan projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Skills/experience: Office/corporate work experience including:
- Microsoft Excel, daily or weekly use, including use of macros
- Microsoft Outlook, daily use of email and calendar
- Browser, daily use for web-based business applications
- Sharepoint usage
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer: engineering back ground)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office/corporate environment
- Experience conducting open-source investigations
- Experience with software scanning, including tools such as Blackduck, Palamida, or Fossology
- Ability to do high volume, repetitive tasks with extreme accuracy
- Ability to follow detailed instructions that are revised often
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and identify tool issues for troubleshooting
- Above average English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Research skills using Internet and internal resources
- Inclined to learn new things and think automation
Selection Process :
The Project Analyst Associate position at Qualcomm follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Qualcomm Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires