NatWest has recently announced its NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Data Analyst. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with NatWest. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Data Analyst position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
About NatWest :
NatWest Group plc is a British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, investment banking, insurance and corporate finance.
Detailed Job Description :
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You’ll be managing the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
- We're offering this role at vice president level
What you'll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Accountable for the full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll need the ability to use core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge in finance and payments
- Experienced and skilled in data analysis, SQL, presentation and documentation
- Preferable to have an understanding of informatica powercenter
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work
Selection Process :
The Data Analyst position at NatWest follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
NatWest Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires