LTIMindtree has recently announced its LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Associate - Entry Level. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with LTIMindtree. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Associate - Entry Level position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Associate - Entry Level
|0 - 1 year
|Chennai , Tamilnadu
|As per norms
About LTIMindtree :
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, the company was incorporated in 1996 and employs more than 82,000 people.
Detailed Job Description :
You will be part of Arboretum team representing our proud LTIMindtree family to all our new joiners. As part of this role, you would be the center point of contact for all laterals in PAN – INDIA and eventually to the Global LTIMindtree family as we expand shortly. Our Associates and Business Stake holders will rely on you as their trusted advisor on workplace engagement and people initiatives and practices.
- Validate the documents uploaded by the candidate for Background Verification.
- Follow-up with the candidate/associate for Insufficiency/Unable to verify documents.
- Work closely with vendor inplants in closure of in-progress.
- Validate the Vendor reports and take the necessary steps.
- Escalate to Vendor leaderships in case any miss in the validation.
- Maintain the daily dashboards for the assigned cases.
- Adhere to the SLA for the case closure.
- Handling Queries raised by Candidate, Associate & Client
- Analysing the BGV reports for audit preparations.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good oral & written communication.
- Proficient in MS Excel, can prepare ad hoc reports based on requirements.
- Basic understanding on Background Verification.
- Basic knowledge on Power BI will be added advantage(Optional).
Location - Chennai - DLF Manapakkam-Block 4-flr 6 & 7
Requirements: - Graduation is compulsory
If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills, and have experience in managing employee onboarding, offboarding, and related processes, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application along with your updated resume.
Selection Process :
The Associate - Entry Level position at LTIMindtree follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
LTIMindtree Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires