KPMG has recently announced its KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Analyst – ServiceNow GRC. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with KPMG. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Analyst – ServiceNow GRC position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Analyst – ServiceNow GRC
|Any BE, BTech, ME, MTech
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|Upto ₹15 LPA
About KPMG :
Headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands, although incorporated in London, England, KPMG is a network of firms in 145 countries with over 265,000 employees
Detailed Job Description :
- Servicenow IRM, SecOps Transformation Projects where in the responsibilities may include one or all form the following:
- 1. Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- 2. Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- 3. Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- 4. Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics.
- 5. Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- 6. Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introducing innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- 7. Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
- 8. Applies knowledge of system capacity to determine feasibility of projects.
- 9. Maintains current knowledge of new hardware and software and recommends upgrading to maintain efficient operation.
- 10. Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
- 11. Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
- 12. Develops, edits and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
- 13. Serves as a consultant to the enterprise in work measurement, system studies or cost/effectiveness analysis.
- 14. Provides assistance as required to organizations outside the enterprise to improve internal procedures that may be advantageous to the enterprise.
- 15. Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- 16. Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
- 17. Performs at or above the enterprise’s performance standard and specifically for procedures development and analysis.
- 18. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 19. Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT, GRC, Cyber, Risk processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
- Any BE/BTech, ME/MTech graduates are preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in IRM, GRC, Cyber SecOps design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to priorities, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Prior BA experience with other GRC tools, platforms – Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages etc.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
Selection Process :
The Analyst – ServiceNow GRC position at KPMG follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
KPMG Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( KPMG Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires