Indegene has recently announced its Indegene Off Campus 2023 to recruit candidates for the role of Junior Software Developer. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Indegene . Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Junior Software Developer position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Indegene Off Campus 2023 Overview
|Junior Software Developer
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|Upto ₹6 LPA
About Indegene :
Indegene Limited is a company offering research and development and management services to healthcare and pharmaceutical enterprises. It was founded in 1998 and is based in Bangalore, India
Detailed Job Description :
- Work in a team to design and code custom-build solutions based on Enterprise Java technologies and related frameworks.
- Will be responsible for modifying existing web applications as per the requirement specifications and ensure the new features added are functioning with all acceptance criteria.
- Write and execute unit tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets requirements
- Integrate technical and application components using Spring framework.
- Follow defined methodology and standards to create a software of high quality. Be part of a team focusing on Agile delivery and principles.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
Selection Process :
The Junior Software Developer position at Indegene follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Indegene Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Indegene Off Campus 2023 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires