IBM has recently announced its IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 to recruit candidates for the role of Process Associate - Learning Administration. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with IBM. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Process Associate - Learning Administration position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Process Associate - Learning Administration
|0 - 2 years
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|Upto 3.5 LPA
About IBM :
The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and is present in over 175 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Process Associate -Learning Administration, you are responsible in creation & administration of Learning modules. Your main responsibilities include-
- Creating courses/classes via the Learning Administration System (LMS)
- Enrolling learners to classes
- Modifying course/class data
- Cancelling courses/classes
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0-1 years of overall experience in handling Learning Administration for any International IT / ITES Company
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Excellent Customer Service skills – ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization.
- Must have the ability to resolve difficult customer service issues High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details Team work – the ability to work well within the team
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
Selection Process :
The Process Associate - Learning Administration position at IBM follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
IBM Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires