HSBC has recently announced its HSBC Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Junior Developer/ Software Engineer. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with HSBC. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Junior Developer/ Software Engineer position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Junior Developer/ Software Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
About HSBC :
HSBC Holdings plc, originally The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, and known locally as HongkongBank in Hong Kong, Canada and Australia during the 1980s-90s, is a British universal bank
Detailed Job Description :
- The position will focus on developing and implementing in the areas of integration, configurability, manageability, reliability, and performance.
- The implementation will mostly in Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spring Boot with Oracle as Database.
- Communicate and resolve interdependencies between different application.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Hands on experience in Software Development using JAVA/J2EE for enterprise level applications or cloud
- Java/Micro services/API Developer with hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Good exposure to Google Kubernetes, Docker, Istio
- Comprehension of open source industrially recognized projects: SOA (SOAP & RESTFul), Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Kafka, SQL,
- Hands on experience with Micro services, API, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) using Java/J2EE Technologies and ability to write and optimize application code
- DevOps and CI tools (Jenkins, Git, Grunt, Bamboo, Artifactory) would be added advantage
Selection Process :
The Junior Developer/ Software Engineer position at HSBC follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
HSBC Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( HSBC Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires