Google has recently announced its Google Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Google. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Google Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
|0 – 1 Years
|, Bangalore, Hyderabad
About Google :
Google, often referred to as the tech giant, is a multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products. Founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, Google has grown to become one of the most influential and recognizable companies in the world. The company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google is best known for its search engine, which has become synonymous with online information retrieval. The search engine processes billions of queries each day, providing users with relevant and valuable results. In addition to its search engine, Google offers a wide range of products and services, including online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software applications, and hardware devices. Some of the popular products include Google Maps, Gmail, Google Drive, YouTube, Android operating system, and the Google Cloud Platform.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and utilize the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
- Train and support alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders. Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve stakeholder campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, and partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Help execute small to medium-scale campaigns, communications, and programs to address user needs. Conduct basic user research and analyze the market to develop actionable insights.
- Develop communication, stakeholder, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence stakeholders and leaders.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Maximum 1 year of experience in a Digital Marketing role post graduation
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Work experience in any industry (e.g., Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, etc.)
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate in more than one Indian regional languages fluently
Selection Process :
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship position at Google follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Google Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Google Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires