Github has recently announced its Github Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Support Engineer III. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Github. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Support Engineer III position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Github Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Support Engineer III
|1 - 2 Years
|, Remote, India
|Upto 35 LPA
About Github :
GitHub, Inc. is a software development platform and cloud-based service that allows developers to store and manage their code. It makes use of the Git software, which offers access control, bug tracking, software feature requests, task management, continuous integration, and wikis for each project in addition to the distributed version control of Git. With its headquarters located in California, it joined Microsoft as a subsidiary in 2018.
Detailed Job Description :
- Solve complex customer support tickets often involving Linux servers, source code, and web application issues
- Effectively communicate technical information to customers and engineering groups at GitHub
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring their installation is running smoothly
- Identify bugs and improvements in GitHub codebases
- Manage urgent customer outages.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience directly providing technical support, including at least a year in a business-to-business (B2B) context.
- Demonstrated experience in technical troubleshooting (e.g. interpreting application source code, querying/parsing logs, reproducing failure states etc) beyond logging bugs or requests for other teams
- Experience writing or amending technical documentation, playbooks or similar
- Experience working with modern codebases including CI/CD systems and working directly with relevant services, tools and/or architectures (such as MSSQL/MySQL, Elasticsearch, Nomad, K8S, SAML, TLS, etc) as well as Linux shells/command line
- Experience working with production-level virtualisation (e.g. VMware ESX, Xen, KVM) and at least one variety of public or private cloud
- Experience providing technical support, including incident response, in Support Engineering, TAM, SRE, CSM or related roles
- Experience working closely with, or within, enterprise-scale organizations and interacting with Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and similar teams to collaboratively resolve customer problems
- Technical familiarity with GitHub products, and Git itself
- Experience delivering phone or live chat support, on-site / in-person professional services, consulting or similar.
Selection Process :
The Support Engineer III position at Github follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Github Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Github Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires