Ericsson has recently announced its Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Automation Analyst. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Ericsson. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Automation Analyst position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|0 – 1 Years
|Gurugram , Haryana
|As per norms
About Ericsson :
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with business and vendor to understand functional requirements (fields needed, mapping logic, calculations, employee eligibility, etc.)
- Work with vendor to understand technical requirements and any limitations (file format, changes vs full, header/trailer info, field length restrictions, etc.)
- Ensure vendor can conform to Ericsson security requirements (SFTP transfers with PGP encryption - always).
- Document detailed business and technical requirements in a functional spec.
- Submit support request to payroll vendor to initiate project assessment.
- Review requirements with payroll vendor to ensure complete understanding.
- Ensure business/vendor are not asking for fields that are not in the payroll system.
- Partner with process authorities to validate work instructions for repeated data errors or if data is being keyed differently (by design), investigate if interface needs to be modified.
- Work with local IT to confirm IT security assessment and data privacy controls (no file can be transmitted without this). Vendor must pass IT security assessment.
- Review completed SRS (Software Requirements Specification) from payroll vendor, advise payroll and project sponsor of estimated cost of project. Acquire approval to move forward.
- Coordinate project timeline with business, receiving vendor, and payroll development to ensure all development, test, and launch dates are in alignment.
- Coordinate test files with receiving vendor and payroll.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge of EDI transmission protocols, PGP encryption (importing keys, encrypting/decrypting files), SFTP setup in local tools such as WinSCP.
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Work closely with payroll developer to understand and address any technical issues or limitations. Contact business or receiving vendor for clarifications as needed.
- For complex interfaces, build test scripts that gather validation of eligibility requirements, field mappings, calculations, & file structure. (Simple files may not need format test scripts.
- Thoroughly review first test file for: 1)File Format 2) mapped fields 3) Calculated Fields, 4) Missing Employees 5) Employees that should not be on the file. Only after this is done, should a test file be transmitted to the vendor.
- Tier 2/3 Support - analyze any issues brought by business regarding employee data not flowing. Check for data issues either in HRMS or Dayforce that might prevent data from flowing. (95% of all cases) If no data issues, open support ticket with payroll vendor for technical analysis.
- Strong interpersonal-, presentation, and communication skills. You are also service-minded, prestige less, and a team-player.
- Experience in driving end to end automation projects.
- An analytical and problem-solving-oriented approach with a can-do attitude
- To be comfortable working in a high-speed performance-oriented and changeable organization and with multiple systems at once. You are comfortable working towards set performance targets.
- To be organized and structured
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Must know how to build Knowledgebase Solutions using any Knowledgebase platform.
- Must have experience of handling queries via different communication channels.
- Open to work in rotational/night shifts 24*7
- Exposure to HRMS & SuccessFactors
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Selection Process :
The Automation Analyst position at Ericsson follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Ericsson Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires