Conduent has recently announced its Conduent Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Workforce Management Adherence Clerk. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Conduent. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Workforce Management Adherence Clerk position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Conduent Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Workforce Management Adherence Clerk
|0 - 2 years
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|Upto 5.7 LPA
About Conduent :
Conduent Inc. is an American business services provider company headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey. It was formed in 2017 as a divestiture from Xerox. The company offers digital platforms for businesses and governments. As of 2021, it had over 31,000 employees working across 22 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives regular, but moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve without supervisory approval.
- Evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Monitors time and attendance of employees to update payroll records.
- Administers activity tracking to record activities against the expected schedule.
- Observes employee work schedule adherence both physically and through applications.
- Ensures employees ‘real-time schedule adherence, attainment, and/or conformance by discussing with employees and escalating as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Selection Process :
The Workforce Management Adherence Clerk position at Conduent follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Conduent Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Conduent Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires