CloudSEK has recently announced its CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Product Specialist Intern. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with CloudSEK. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Product Specialist Intern position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Product Specialist Intern
|B.Tech (Final Year)
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
About CloudSEK :
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for Product Specialist Interns who are proactive and passionate about making an impact. If you have an interest in the cyber security world & have a flair for client communication and understanding of consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
- Be the first point of contact for all the clients operating for any and all matters specific to their accounts and product.
- Constantly assist customers through various modes of communication (email, phone, online presentations, screen-share) to troubleshoot their concerns related to the product.
- Document all issues identified and recommend solutions.
- Assume ownership of an issue raised, aim to get issues resolved effectively from the respective team.
- Track process compliance
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Internship duration – 3 months
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
- CloudSEK XVigil constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK’s BVigil uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- CloudSEK’s Contextual AI SVigil identifies software supply chain risks by monitoring Software, Cloud Services, and third-party dependencies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.Tech Final Year Engineering students with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess problem-solving capabilities and eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Cyber Security Domain – good to have
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous medical insurance cover for yourself and your family/dependents.
- Food, unlimited snacks and drinks are all available while at office.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore City, Indiranagar, which serves as a hub for all of the city’s exciting outlets and our campus is totally pet-friendly! 🙂
Selection Process :
The Product Specialist Intern position at CloudSEK follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
CloudSEK Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires