Barclays has recently announced its Barclays Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of Business Analyst. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Barclays. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the Business Analyst position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 1 Years
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
About Barclays :
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsible for functional analysis of the business requirements, translating them into functional specifications and providing techno-functional solutions to the business needs
- Analysis can involve data modelling, data quality and coverage, ETL process definitions and data distribution specifications.
- Provide high quality functional specifications to Developers and support all stages of Development, SIT Testing, UAT testing, Release, Post Release validations.
- Functional Analysis provision for Operational and Technical process, communicates with stakeholders and understands business needs for Change or BAU escalation support, captures analysis and documents requirements in an Agile environment, works in partnership with Agile team members to assist leads and translate into functional vision
- Part of team that engages data vendors for vendor changes to specifications and data content.
- Track record of successfully delivering an excellent level of service as part of a team under challenging circumstances.
- Team player committed to developing a culture of transparency, integrity and collaboration where all fellow team members are motivated and inspired to deliver the required outcome, taking into account risk and process optimisation factors.
- Ensures the very highest standard of risk control is adopted throughout their team and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelors or master degree, preferable in Computer systems or Finance
- Domain knowledge of Instrument and Price Reference Data, Vendor data from Bloomberg/Reuters/Rating Agencies/Stock Exchanges, Corporate Actions processing, Regulatory Reporting, Static and Timeseries feed processing.
- Knowledge of financial instruments like stocks, equity indices ETFs, bonds, convertible bonds, options, futures, forwards, IRS, Equity swaps, OTC Derivatives.
- Knowledge of data standards concepts – data quality management, metadata management, DQ business rules and functional rules.
- Technically qualified with experience on PL/SQL, Scripting Languages like Perl, Java, Unix shell script etc
- Experienced in complex data analysis, data linage workflow analysis, data modelling
- Ideal candidate will have experienced on Master Data Management enterprise solutions, which includes off-the-shelf applications like Asset Control(Alveo), GoldenSource EDM, FAME (Forecasting Analysis and Modelling Environment) or in-house applications like Enterprise Security Master.
Selection Process :
The Business Analyst position at Barclays follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Barclays Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Barclays Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires