Apple has recently announced its Apple Off Campus Drive 2024 to recruit candidates for the role of System Integration Engineer. If you are eligible and interested to apply for this role. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with Apple. Below, you will find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for your reference.
Detailed information about the System Integration Engineer position can be found here. This includes the necessary educational qualifications, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities in the government and private sectors, we recommend visiting our "Today's Jobs" section on a daily basis.
Apple Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|System Integration Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 1 Years
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|As per norms
About Apple :
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. As of March 2023, Apple is the world's largest company by market capitalization, and with US$394.3 billion the largest technology company by 2022 revenue
Detailed Job Description :
- The Baseband system integration team is looking for an excellent engineer to join our organisation and help us drive quality and performance improvements in our cellular baseband products. You will be crafting efficient, robust, scalable development/testing infrastructure and tools. This is a highly technical hands-on role which requires in-depth technical understanding of software, hardware and test environments in a resource-constrained environment.
- You should be a person who is motivated, who can research, develop and pursue issues, and work with teams of developers and test engineers across the organization. You’ll be involved in all phases of the cellular integration process, and have a direct impact on the experience of millions of customers. You will have a real passion for Performance, automation and Software, along with hands on automation experience.
- It is encouraged that you can track and clearly communicate work you’re doing related to release readiness, identify any gaps, and consistently assess new and innovative ways to improve the delivery of our products, as well as promote performance and architecture standard methodologies throughout the engineering team.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience with leading small team of engineers as a tech lead or manager
- Strong domain expert with cellular baseband development and testing experience
- Experience in setting up and managing test systems for testing end to end cellular functionality like 2G/3G/4G/ 5G
- Experience in Debug of 4G/5G live network as well as Simulator failures
- Experience with driving defects analysis and root cause with project teams
- Proven experience with how cellular network works and interacts with network, knowledge of Phy, protocol n/w layers, bands, etc.
- Strong scripting experience (Python preferred, Perl) and debugging
- Experience with Git, Gerrit and Jenkins job configurations and understanding of software development flow with continuous integration flow knowledge
- Experience in setting up Mac based hosts, knowledge of installing automation tools for crafting test setup.
- Expertise in cellular system test automation execution and Experience in isolating issues, both software/hardware.
- Familiar with operating test equipment (CMW500, Anritsu, Keysight)
- Teamwork, diligent, good communication skills.
Selection Process :
The System Integration Engineer position at Apple follows a comprehensive selection process that involves several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Online applications for this position are now open, and interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply through the provided link without delay
Apple Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Apple Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires